Thursday, November 11, 2010

About the weather, too

It disturbs me how often I'm forced to think, "Lewis Black was right."


The bear is following you around?


Different bit.


Drinking Starbucks?


Again, not quite.


I'm losing interest in your story.


Lewis did a bit a while back about MTV, and how they've done everything they can to destroy music. This is done by showing music videos...which go in your eye, which is different from your ear. I'm paraphrasing due to Lewis's prolific use of F-Bombs, and this is a family blag.

Anyway, the point being that music videos are weird, and very seldom have anything to do with the song. And if you have mental visions while listening to a specific song, and it happens to match the MTV video for it, you have issues. Again, paraphrasing because we don't condone violence here.

So I came across a music video recently for a new song I kinda like. HERE'S THE VIDEO!! So uhmm....yeah. Give that a look and you'll start to wonder what exactly prompted some director to come up with THAT when they listened to the song.

No comments: