Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It must be amazing

I'm not sure why somebody would want to toast a muffin anyway


I'm sure it's delicious...but is it worth the risk?


Based on the events of yesterday, I have to say a hearty "No!"

You remember the Famed Toaster of Hades, right? Well, yesterday started off like any other day, I peacefully made my way down to the Adorably Tiny Cafeteria Thing In My Building, and as I rounded the corner, I saw a waft of smoke coming out of the entrance way. This can only mean one thing...the Toaster had claimed yet another victim. This was no ordinary Toaster Fire, my friends...this one filled the entire Cafeteria Thing with smoke...billowing out from the charred remains of some guy's muffin...still stuck helplessly within the jaws of the Toaster.

The guy was standing there with plastic tongs, trying to free the victim, and stop the carnage...but hope was lost. The only way to stop the savagery was to turn off the Toaster and wait for peace. A peace that would not come until long after I bought my iced tea and left.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I love that toaster.