Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm more proud than I may want to admit

I think I successfully pulled off a Three-Bag Day!


This is a family Blag, Jeremy...


I'm referring to the fact that when I left home this morning, I had remembered by gym bag, my laptop bag, and my volleyball bag for pick-up after work. I actually think everything I need for all three endeavours today was included in the bags, too.


Yeah...you normally would forget something.


It's still kinda early, but I don't think there's anything missing. I'm wearing a clean set of drawers and socks, I have a belt, my laptop, my phone, my volleyball, other socks, shorts and a shirt for volleyball, two towels and my water bottle.

I'm awesome!


So speaking of forgetting stuff, you never did close out last week's Theme Week.


You're right. I must somewhat apologize...when I was putting together last week's NHL Captains Anagram Week, I had planned on celebrating the Stanley Cup Playoffs by using only captains of playoff teams. At the time, the Anaheim Ducks and captain Scott Niedermayer (Which is an anagram of Friday's "Sorta My Intercede" were in the playoff hunt. They ultimately failed to qualify for the post season, with the 8th seed in the west going to a deserving Colorado Avalanche team. Oops. My bad. Congratulations to all who got correct answers last week, and thanks for playing!

No comments: