Monday, November 30, 2009

Theme Week Part Dasher and Dancer

Jeremy's Sametime Status Proudly Presents: Jeremy's Non-Shopping List! Item #1: Movies


It's officially the Holiday Season! Time to set up the tree, string up the lights, get plowed on egg nog, empty a chemical toilet into a storm sewer, and listen to Every Washed-Up Has-Been Come Out With A Christmas CD. Of course, it's also time to go completely bat crap over what gifts you're going to buy everyone on your list. Here at Jeremy Is In The Office, we strive to make things easier for you, the gift-giving public. It's also a wonderful chance to suck up for good swag.


One of the biggest complaints I get from my adoring fanbase...


Both of them...


...is that I tend to buy myself all the stuff I need and/or want. This leaves little wiggle room for generous donors, and the constant questions of, "Gee....does he have one of these yet?" To alleviate these concerns, this week will be chock full of stuff I will NOT be shopping for this upcoming holiday season.

First on the list: Movies.


27 Dresses, here we come!


Specifically, good movies. A lot of them came out this summer, and I've talked at length about several of them. Those will all be coming out On DVD before Christmas in an attempt to get you to spend your hard-earned gift-giving money on them. Let it work! In order to avoid any confusion, I will NOT be buying myself any movies between now and Dec 25th.

No comments: