Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks to you, too!

I'm Thankful for Sametime!


Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! If you're going to be posting a list of stuff you're thankful for, might I suggest a Theme Week?


I thought about that...but since it's going to be a short week (Will only have Sametime Status updates monday and Tuesday this week) I decided not to have a 2-day Theme Week.

To make up for that, I'll be running a Theme Week next week after everyone gets back from vacation and recovers from the turkey hangover. It's going to be a fun and informative community service...of sorts.


Ooo! What is it? Will there be prizes?


We'll all find out together next week. And there may be prizes...for me.


Your Theme Weeks get worse and worse. Remember that time you had people wad up paper and throw it at each other, and called it a prize?


Everybody loved Virtual Snowball Fight!

No comments: