Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have no explanation

Somebody may now explain to me why my MP3 collection includes “Another Night” by Real McCoy


That's a pretty bad one, isn't it?


Those of you new to Jeremy's Sametime Status may not recognize this as the next in a frighteningly long series of messages regarding pure trash found in my MP3 collection.

Unlike many people who have massive dumps of MP3's from various sources, I have personally downloaded (perfectly legally, of course) or ripped or had sent from friends and family, every last MP3 on my computer. This means there actually is an explanation for this song being in there...but I'll be damned if I can think of what that is right now.

2 comments:

Willie Y said...

I think you just wanted to get down. You got down and that was it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_down

Jeremy said...

I generally prefer to hip to the hop and then not stop.