Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Seems Like I Wrote This Last Year...

Happy Holidays from Jeremy’s Sametime Status!  


Same to you, Jeremy.  Here's to tossing 2016 unceremoniously out onto its stupid face and moving on to 2017!  


So, it's that time of year again.  It's time for egg nog (if only I weren't allergic to eggs), Christmas trees (if only I weren't allergic to tree pollen), family (if only I weren't allergic to my parents' cat), friends...


...if only you had friends...


It's more or less officially the Holiday Season.  Sure, we've had Christmas music playing in stores since mid-October (if only I were making that up), but we're now less than a week away from Christmas, so we can actually say, without the guilt, that it's time.  Sure, not everybody celebrates Christmas, but there are plenty of holidays around this time of year that you can and should take part in.  Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, St. Stephen's Day, Boxing Day, the Winter Solstice, my dad's birthday, Rizal Day...it's a whole week and a half full of joyous times.  That's why I say "Happy Holidays."  I'll say "Merry Christmas" on Christmas, but until then, all of the holidays get some space on the marquee. 

Take however many of these holidays you want, and enjoy them.  Hopefully, they're all amazing.   We'll pick up this whole Sametime Status and Blagging nonsense in 2017. 


Jeremy Is In The Office will be Out Of The Office starting tomorrow, and returning on Tuesday, January 3rd with a bright, beautiful 2017 full of comedic possibility.  Join us then for more of...well...whatever this crap is.  

And again, from all of us here at Jeremy Is In The Office, Happy Holidays!  

No comments: