Friday, December 2, 2016

Everyone Loves This One



What’s green and has wheels?  Grass.  I lied about the wheels  


Never speak to me again.  


So, I recently heard a great new joke.  It's...well...it's written up above, so it won't do too much good to repeat it here, but you get the idea.  It's an amazing joke, and I will be telling it to people for the foreseeable future.  

I know what you're thinking...


You have no idea what I'm thinking


You're thinking, "alright, Jeremy.  The joke's pretty solid, but it's not quite The Skeleton Joke, now is it?"

And you're right.  Nothing quite stacks up to The Skeleton Joke, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate and share another joke that's on quality comedy footing, even if it's not quite on par.  That's what we're dealing with here.  I hope this helps your weekend by allowing you to share this bit of joviality with others.  See you monday!   

No comments: