Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It Goes Great With My Hipster Glasses



It’s Password Day!  My email password is no longer M@nBun2O16  


It's a shame you had to change that, Jeremy.  At least you don't have to cut off your stylish Man Bun just because you had to change your email password.  


Very true.  Of course, since I tend to not post pictures of myself on the Blag here, the world may never believe me.  Oh well...it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for your entertainment.   

Of course, I always tend to feel obligated to point out here that neither this, nor any of the passwords featured in "Password Day" posts have ever been used as my email password, so you probably shouldn't try.  Of course, unless you're strangely into surface roughness changes, there's probably not anything interesting for you in my email anyway.   

And finally, let's wrap up our Theme Week from last "Friday," when we closed out US Olympian or Foreign Head of State week with Nareg Guregian.  Mr. Guregian hails from Sunny Los Angeles California, and represented the Good Ol' USA in doubles rowing during the 2016 games.  His vessel finished 5th in Finals B, good enough for 11th place overall with a final time of 7:10.  That time was nearly 11 full seconds off the Gold Medal mark of 6:59 set by a dominant team from New Zealand.  

We hope you enjoyed US Olympian or Foreign Head of State Week, and we always look forward to bringing you more fun quizzes, contests, and Theme Weeks.  But for now, it's back to the regular crap you usually get here at Jeremy Is In The Office!  

No comments: