Thursday, June 9, 2016

Scary That I Was Driving During This



Legitimately had to think about what “Custom Zed Marble” was  


Clearly, it's a stone structure in the shape of the last letter of the alphabet.  What's the problem here?


So, not long ago, I happened upon a commercial vehicle.  It's the sort of thing that happens when you live in the world and open your eyes once in a while.  In hindsight, this was the van for a home renovation service, but it was early in the morning, and my brain wasn't quite functioning yet.  

The side of the van said, in bright red letters "CUSTOM ZED MARBLE".  Among other things.  Some of the letters had long since fallen off.  Others were in rough shape.  The design of the lettering also had some issues with spacing and orientation.  Come to think of it, this van was a little creepy.  I don't want these people renovating my house.

Either way, I actually had to think for a second about what Zed Marble is and why I might want it to be customized.  Was this a Canadian company?  The van was all red and white.  Is Zed marble Canadian?  Is Canadian marble better than domestic marble, or marble imported from other locations?   These are Important Questions that need answers!  

Or perhaps the question that needs an answer is why I didn't realize that an "I" had fallen off of the truck, and these folks install Customized Marble.  It's less fun that way, but probably makes a little more sense. 

No comments: