Friday, August 9, 2013

Theme Week, Day Five




Jeremy’s Sametime Status Proudly Presents
Rejected Vacation Theme Week Ideas Week!  Day 5:  Top 5 Reasons It’s Great to Come Back From Vacation


I believe it was a young Dorothy Gale that said, "There's no place like home."  


While that may be true, nobody really sits on a beach, soaking up the sun and says to themselves, "Boy it'll be great to get back to work.  I miss my desk and computer."  Vacations exist for a reason, and coming back from them is always a bit rough, and the perfect time to start planning your next vacation.  

Also, maybe you have pets or something.

Either way, try as I might, I couldn't come up with Five great things about my vacation coming to an end, so I was forced to scrap yet another seemingly great idea for a Theme Week.  The good part about that was the fact that I had successfully junked five ideas for Theme Week, so I could do a Theme Week about that!  It was really a very exciting time for me.  


We hope you've enjoyed this edition of Theme Week, and we look forward to coming back on monday with all new non-themed Sametime Statuses for your amusement.  Have a great weekend, everybody!  

No comments: