Monday, May 2, 2011

I rule!

I shot Par!


Yeah, that Tiger Woods game for the Wii can get pretty easy when you get the hang of it.


Uhmm...no. I'm talking specifically about the round of golf I played yesterday. I shot Par!


In that case, you're leaving out some very important details.


I don't know what you're talking about. I shot Par!


On one hole.


An added detail that the loyal readers aren't especially concerned about.


How about that 6 you threw up on that one Par-3 hole?


Irrelevant.


And how many snowmen did you end up with? Double-bogeys?


All entirely beside the point. I shot Par.


On the 18th hole, when by some miracle, you strung together two of your best shots of the day and ended up with the only GIR of the round. Your final score over all 18 holes was somewhere north of 100.


While that's all true...it really diverges from the main point of today's Sametime Status.


That being?


I shot Par!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you need to clarify that while it was the 18th hole you played, it was the 9th hole on the course.. Some of your dedicated readers might be confused.