Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I may die.

I actually cooked something that I saw on Epic Meal Time.


Cool. Can I have your stuff?


Well...probably not. I'm still alive for the time being, and for the record, I didn't make anything as far over the top as they do...I just made a segment of it.

Anyway...for those unawares, Not Long Ago, I introduced everyone to a series of online videos from a group called Epic Meal Time who make stunningly horrifying culinary creations, and supposedly eat them. Most of these abominations would cause an acute case of death in anyone who comes within 5 feet of them, so I'm not sure how they pull this off.

Anyway, on one of the videos, they make breakfast. Making breakfast is one of my specialties, and they made something that looked really interesting. They created a cream cheese bacon french toast dumpling. You fry up some bacon, crumble it up, and dump it on top of some cream cheese spread on a piece of bread. Then you cover that with a second piece of bread, pinch the sides to stick them together, dip it in a beaten egg and toss it on the griddle like french toast. This seemed way too delicious to pass up.


And?


Well...it wasn't quite as stellar as I had made it up to be in my head. It was quite tasty, but not something I'll ever need to do again. I'm moving on to bacon tacos!

No comments: