Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm hoping it is, though

Somehow, I doubt that's the last I'll hear from the Satellite TV company


I wouldn't be so sure of that. I'm pretty sure they're finished with you. What with you never being a customer and having no plans to become one.


I honestly doubt that's going to phase a large, automatonic corporation like the satellite TV folks. It didn't stop them from sending me an important-looking envelope with "FINAL NOTICE" written across the front. It actually looked official, and I was concerned for a moment...thinking maybe I forgot a credit card or house payment or something and my credit rating was about to be flushed down the pan.

Per their plan, I immediately opened the envelope only to find that it was my final notice to order the satellite TV company's service at their special rate. Oddly enough, I declined their offer. I'm pretty sure I'll have another chance to be their customer.

No comments: