Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Already?

It's Password Day! My email password is no longer tw1l1ghtrulez


Oh come on, Jeremy. Who doesn't love angsty teenage vampire stories?


Me. And you just spouted off everything I know about the Twilight series.


There are werewolves involved as well.


Well, there you have it.

Anyway...it's at this point in the "Password Day" post that I feel obligated to inform the Readership that this, nor any of the "Password Day" passwords listed on this site have ever been used as my actual email password. So no trying to hack into my email...you'll look silly.

What amuses me about the "Password Day" phenomenon, in addition to how stunningly frequent it is, is the degrade in my productivity. For the next couple days, I will have the pleasure of typing my passwords in twice. Once using the old password, which will summarily be rejected, followed by the new password, and then I can log into the system. It happens more often than you might think.

No comments: